Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Question/Comment sent to Lou Dobbs

Dear Prime Time,

I have always been an independent voter. I am 61 years old and here in New Jersey "independent" voters cannot vote in either party's primary elections.

I have been stuck voting for the lesser of the evils presented to me when I walk into the voting booth for years.

My question / comment is, Are you sure that by having thousands of other voters give up their party affiliations and register as "independents" you are doing a wise thing ?

It still leaves the current one "store bought" government up and running but with smaller numbers of registered voters in their parties. The names of the candidates and their related parties don't really matter, as you have already made very clear.

How will that help win the war on the middle class and restore our constitutional rights ?

No comments: