Thursday, May 24, 2007

Another Answer

I read your entire rant. The one problem that I have with it though, is that although you are correct, it may be too late for us to do anything about it.

I think that it all started in Dallas Texas on 11-22-1963 when the CIA killed JFK. They then did in his brother Bobby, Martin Luther King & John Lennon.

There was a song called "Abraham, Martin and John" by Dion & the Belmonts. They added a fourth stanza for Bobby Kennedy. That's how close in time JFK & MLK were assassinated and RFK added. Abraham is of course Lincoln.

I can write about President Woodrow Wilson's speech to Congress 10 months before the end of WWI. Its a pretty famous speech because it was intended to lay out his thoughts what was necessary to not only end WWI but avoid war in the future. I bring this up because the very first point of his speech was that Diplomats from the various countries would discuss things in the open in front of everybody. I wish there was a way to emphasize OPEN + IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY.

After World War II they organized the United Nations (UN).
I humbly request that you read at least the PREAMBLE to the Charter of the UN. http://www.un.org/aboutun/charter/index.html

This US government signed that document in 1945 along with 50 other nations. So in 1945 the United States of America pledged in part "to practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbors, and".

I was born in 1946 - the only history I bothered with was a visit to my history teachers house on the day of the funeral of John F Kennedy. I didn't think much about it then. I was brought up to be honest and was a Boy Scout. Every Friday night when the Troop opened the meetings we would say the Scout Oath. "On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my Country, to obey the Scout Law and keep myself physically strong and morally straight."

I had relatives that had graduated from West Point. Those were the days when if a man gave you his word, you could count on it. Your rant is minor compared to what I have been going through. Apparently everyone in the government and military are in violation of the oaths they took when they were installed into the office that they hold. The same thing holds true for the military that every soldier takes when they first join. Granted the wording varies a little bit but they all include "defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic". DEFEND - from all ENEMIES, foreign and DOMESTIC.

In 1947 the US government created a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Do you know where I am going with this answer? I suggest you go and read the first paragraph definition, I can wait.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency

There are 3 functions of the CIA. I was shocked that the 2nd & 3rd functions as described in the wikipedia contradict the intent and wording of the Charter of the UN. That was signed two years before the CIA was organized. I guess they weren't paying any attention to the history then either.

In 2000 I wasn't paying attention either, Bush stole the presidential election by the use of voter fraud in Florida where his brother Jeb was Governor.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5266005172448029956&q=2000+presidential+election&hl=en

I am a forensic accountant and from 1998 had been deeply involved with a long litigation fraud case concerning fraud and a large national bank. But that's another long story. The bank finally settled with us in late 2005.

So when my wife went through being near the Trade Center on 9/11/01 and the events of that day did not get through. Again I wasn't paying attention to what the government was doing.
After the case settled a friend of mine asked me what I was going to do with all my new found time and suggested that I watch "911: In Plane Site" which is the suggestion that I am going to pass on to you. I'll even supply the link to the Google video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5239334224660559722&q=in+plane+sight&hl=en

As the man says near the end of the video I have drawn my line in the sand. And I started watching more videos such as the following:
"Loose Change 2nd Edition"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=loose+change+2nd+edition&hl=en

"911 Mysteries - Part I Demolition"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003&q=911+mysteries&hl=en

"Confronting the Evidence"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7871917330806338693&q=confronting+the+evidence&hl=en

"911 Eyewitness"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603&q=9%2F11+eyewitness&hl=en

There are additional 9/11 videos as well as other videos available for you to download at:
http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm

As I started to investigate the events of 9/11 on my own (I'm a forensic accountant remember) every place went back to the CIA. I was not aware that the CIA had 3 functions at that time. So I went into the history and covert operations that were performed by the CIA and as I started to put 2 and 2 together I kept coming up with 4. Not the 5 that the government wants me too.
As I started to pay attention into the current events I am appalled that the Bush Crime Family has been able to pull off the coup of the USA. The Patriot Act stole some of our Constitutional rights. The president did an illegal invasion of a country. The CIA had done similar things to some of the smaller countries to put dictators in place.

I am amazed that nobody has been able and/or is willing to bring charges of Treason on the president. I have seen websites that have file lawsuits for charges under the RICO laws but those lawyers aren't moving the cases.

Check out the following video: Bush connection to JFK
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4315024059102108031&q=genre%3Adocumentary+is%3Afree

Here is a catchy tune: "911 building 7" 4 min video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVBd03ibziM

When we went camping, we were taught to leave the area in better condition than when we arrived. I am in a position where I look at this planet as a temporary campsite for my body and am not able to leave the earth in better condition than when I found it.
I say the serenity prayer quite a bit, and in the old Scout Spirit am continuing to attempt to do my duty to God and my Country by answering these questions and posting blogs at the 911truth site.

I was once told that it is ok to rock the boat but don't turn the boat over. So I will continue to rock the boat and make waves.

No comments: