Friday, May 18, 2007

My Letter to Senator Menendez - 5/18/2007

My thoughts go like this.
1) The president thinks that Atty Geeneral Gonzales is doing a good job.
In my opinion the atty general is a dishonest man and has turned the Dept of Justice into the Dept of Injustice.
He has disrespected the institution of Congress.
Senators have called for his resignation, especially after the testamony of the former Deputy Attorney General John Ashcroft. In which he stated the late night rush to the intensive care room that Mr. Ashcroft was in after surgery to get an extension for an illegal procedure that Gonzales claims he was not aware of. That was the predisessor of Mr. Bush's appointment of his attorney to the highest law officer in the United States.

2)A federal prosecutor gave immunity to an illegal immigrant drug smuggler in return for his testamony that was used to send 2 Border Agents to jail for doing their jobs. The president was asked to grant them Presidential Pardons and he refused to do it.
The federal prosecutor was not one of the ones that was fired.

And this same president who started an illegal invasion into Iraq with lies and now wants us to believe that he will enforce this new bill ?

I voted for you despite you failure to use the events of 9/11 in your campaign as I suggested. Perhaps the massive insurance fraud will be brought to light when and/or if a new investigation can be restarted. I will be glad to discuss my findings with you at anytime.

The important thing right now is to not let the new "Immigration Reform Bill" pass.

Mr. Bush's and Mr. Gonzales' actions do not reflect that what the new "Immigration Reform Bill" says will actually happen or be enforced by the Department of Injustice.

I think the line that the president mis-quoted is "Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me."

Please, Don't let us get fooled again.
I am not against immigration but I am against illegal immigration. Those Borders should be closed first.

No comments: