Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Change in Citizenship in The Nation Merit Badge

As an Eagle Scout, Class of 1959, I feel obligated to mention a change the Citizenship in the Nation merit badge after 9/11/01.

For those who are unfamiliar with the Boy Scouts of America, I suggest that you visit the following Internet address http://www.scouting.org/nav/enter.jsp?s=mc&c=mv

For those who are familiar with the Boy Scouts of America you know that there are certain Merit Badges that are required to advance higher than the rank of First Class Scout.

During my research into the events of 9/11/2001, I have been following certain leads and some of the go back to 1945 when the Charter of the United Nations was signed by the USA and 49 other countries. The Preamble to the Charter can be located at following address http://www.un.org/aboutun/charter/index.html. I have copied it below: "PREAMBLE
WE THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS DETERMINED
to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, which twice in our lifetime has brought untold sorrow to mankind, and
to reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person, in the equal rights of men and women and of nations large and small, and
to establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of international law can be maintained, and
to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

AND FOR THESE ENDS
to practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbours, and
to unite our strength to maintain international peace and security, and
to ensure, by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods, that armed force shall not be used, save in the common interest, and
to employ international machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all peoples,

HAVE RESOLVED TO COMBINE OUR EFFORTS TO ACCOMPLISH THESE AIMS
Accordingly, our respective Governments, through representatives assembled in the city of San Francisco, who have exhibited their full powers found to be in good and due form, have agreed to the present Charter of the United Nations and do hereby establish an international organization to be known as the United Nations."


The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)as described in the Wikipedia at the following Internet address: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency
indicates that it was Organized on July 26, 1947 and Activated on September 18, 1947.
If you read the Wikipedia, which has changed 4 or 5 times since my first linking to it, you will find that 2 of the three functions of the CIA violate the above Preamble to the Charter of the United Nations.

Just this morning I discovered "Operation Mockingbird", a program to influence the domestic American media in 1948. The entire piece can be located at the following address: http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmockingbird.htm.

"The Secret History of the CIA" - Operation Mockingbird which is located at that link overwhelmed me. Apparently, the CIA has been using the Television Stations as well as the larger newspapers as well as other media organizations for over 50 years as a means of propaganda and disinformation.

Is it any wonder that they were silent when President Bush signed his Presidential Order #51, which declares that he has the power to declare a nation emergency, with a broad definition of what a national emergency is, which would result in his becoming a Dictator and the end of the United States of America and maybe the Boy Scouts of America.

It is also the reason that there weren't any independent investigations to the events of 9/11 and the ease that the media kept it out of the public eyes. I was a Junior in High School in 1963 when JFK was assassinated and didn't pay much attention to politics. I passed my history class by bothering my history teacher on the day of Kennedy's funeral. A friend of mine and I paid him a visit to watch it on his television.

I am sorry, that I did not know as much as I do know or I might have been able to do something after the Warren Commission Report was issued. That was the biggest fairy tale until the 9/11 Official Commission report was issued. They both are equally as faulty.

I am concerned that the Citizenship in the Nation merit badge has added a new requirement to the seven that were there before 2001. The requirement was not just added to the bottom of the seven it was carefully inserted as requirement number 3, probably as an attempt to have it be unnoticed.

The new requirement is "Watch the nation evening news five days in a row OR read the front page of a major daily newspaper five days in a row. Discuss the national issues you learned about with your counselor. Choose one of the issues and explain how it affects you and your family."

Since the CIA has control of all of the major TV stations and most of the front page of a major daily newspaper, it is my belief that the CIA wants to direct the scouts into their Propaganda. This requirement in no way makes a Scout think for himself because Presidential Order #51 did not appear on any front page of any major daily newspaper. The one newspaper that I heard even printed it put it on page 14.

I believe that the America that I was born in in 1946 is not the America that the Boy Scouts of America trained me or any other of the Scouts of my generation.
We were taught the ideals, when you said your Oath you lived your Oath to the best of your abilities.

These days people are taking oaths "to protect and defend the constitution of the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic". If they are obeying those oaths why did the events of 9/11 occur? why is George W. Bush president? Why did the US Supreme Court appoint him president when there was voter fraud committed in Florida during the 2000 presidential elections.

The Boy Scouts of America taught me to try and leave our campsites in better condition after we left than it was in when we arrived. I regret that apparently I am failing to accomplish this in my lifetime. Neither America nor the planet earth are in as good of shape as when I arrived.

BUT at least I can say that "I did my best" in my lifetime to preserve them as much as possible. I did not break my oath and am an honest man.

No comments: