Friday, April 20, 2007

My response to a question regarding 2 of JFK quotes

John F. Kennedy was a kind, gentle man who was shot in a conspiracy that can be traced back through documents that have been Unclassified by the CIA and FBI.

He said those two statements in the 1960s. From my point of view I was just entering High School when he said them. It appeared to me that everybody trusted the government at that time.
The next president appointed a Warren Commission within a few days to investigate and report on JFK's assassination. The final report claimed that "one shooter" was responsible which I have since learned was not true.

10 months before the end of World War I the then President of the US was Woodrow Wilson made a speech to congress.

It is my belief that in those days Congress consisted of Statesmen rather than politicians. "Statesmen" will do what is best what is best for the next generation as compared to our "politicians" who are only looking to what will benefit them in the next election.

Anyway, the speech contains 14 points and was intended to "the culminating and final war for human liberty." The very first point is as follows:

"Open covenants of peace must be arrived at, after which there will surely be no private international action or rulings of any kind, but diplomacy shall proceed always frankly and in the public view. "

I left a lot of space around it so that even those that just glance at this long answer may read it. At the end of World War II, the United Nations was established as the place for all member countries to resolve their disputes peacefully.
I encourage you to read the CHARTER OF THE UNITED NATIONS at the following link. http://www.un.org/aboutun/charter/index.html
because it contains verbiage similar to the Declaration of Indepenence and "to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, which twice in our lifetime has brought untold sorrow to mankind" another attempt by man to prevent war.

It is my belief that the reason that the United Nations (UN) failed was because many of the countries that are members of the UN have created their own secret government agencies such as the CIA which have been empowered to do covert operations. Israel has their version, as does Iran, Germany, Italy, Egypt, Pakistan, India, Britian, France, etc.

Here again is the first point of Woodrow Wilson's speech. Do you see anyplace where it says it is ok to smile at someone in public while you are interferring with the running of another government behind their back tactics or killing your own citizens ?

"Open covenants of peace must be arrived at, after which there will surely be no private international action or rulings of any kind, but diplomacy shall proceed always frankly and in the public view. "

OPEN means in front of, not hidden or closed.

I think that we are in such a mess because the first President Bush set US up. He had been a Director of the CIA and had been used to running covert operations and lieing. He did not know how to be honest and open and apparently he did not teach his son those points either.

I believe that, the powers that be thought it was absolutly necessary that GWB be named president in the 2000 presidential election. To much time and money had already changed hands. All that would have been lost, as they say, to people you don't say "no" to setting the stage for 9/11/01.
It didn't take the President very long to Decide who the culprets were but it took over a year before he finally gave in to the pressure to investigate the whos and hows. He aslo inteferred with the investigation and demanded a deadline for the issuance of the "Official 9/11/01 Commission Report".
I think that the Official Story is a fraud just as the insurance claims that were filled using the reason that the President gave before appointing an investigation. I better stop here. I gave you a link below where there are FREE VIDEO DOWNLOADS available and I am asking that you at least look at "911: In Plane Site" and decide for yourself.

Regarding the 2000 presidential election. I would like to remind you that Al Gore had been declared the winner of the State of Florida (Jeb Bush was Governor); a voter fraud scandal broke out after Florida gave their electorial votes to Jeb's brother George W. Bush; the matter went to the US Supreme Court, which included Judges that were appointed by George W's father George H. W. Bush when he was president.

Mankind must learn to be honest with each other and must learn respect for each other. They have yet to try the way that President Woodrow Wilson suggested, which I have again repeated below.

"Open covenants of peace must be arrived at, after which there will surely be no private international action or rulings of any kind, but diplomacy shall proceed always frankly and in the public view. "

I think that I am doing the right thing by spending my time trying to educate the interested readers about the reasons that I have learned from my experiances. I am not getting paid and I hope that I am not wasting my time. I also hope that I do not just disappear.

I think I included an answer to the first quote and by submitting this answer I think that I have given you an example of the second.

When we used to go camping, we learned to take care of mother earth and left our camping area cleaner than when we arrived. I apoligize to the next generation that I was not able to foresee the terrible condition that this country has made and is continuing to make of the world.

I don't think that George W. Bush wants to know the truth. The man is mentally unstable.

No comments: