Thursday, September 6, 2007

Email reply to - How are you

Hi Nick,
I just spent an hour responding to your question about what's happening and as I was about to add a link to free video downloads Downloads AOL froze and I lost it all. I don't think AOL wants my business.

Anyway, I'll let all the boring stuff go and ask you to download and watch "Unprecedented - The 2000 Presidential Election" in two parts of 47 megs and "How Bush Stole The Election BBC Documentary" about 48 megs.

From my own investigations into where this country went wrong was in 1947 when some warmonger convinced Truman to sign the law that created the CIA. I had been answering Questions that were being asked in the Yahoo feature, still do once in a while, but they made it difficult for me by removing Google videos that I linked to and they have changed the Wikipedia page 4 or 5 times since I also linked to that page because 2 of the 3 functions of the CIA are direct violations of the UN charter signed in 1945 (which I also added a link to for a reference). I have a 20% Best Answers rating.
I don't recall if I gave you a copy of a FBI agent's report of a telephone call received from a Mr. George H, W. Bush as President of Zapata Oil. The report included mention that Mr. Bush overheard someone threaten to kill Kennedy when he went to Houston. It also gave information that he would be staying in the Dallas-Sheraton that nigh and will be returning home in the morning. It is dated the day they shot JFK. Zapata Oil - it has since come out was a cover for the training and recruiting CIA agents and insurgents against first Cuba then Castro.
Eisenhower and Nixon were the ones who appropriated $13 billion (S) dollars to fund the covert operations. JFK was against secrecy in government and I may have given you a copy of a speech that he gave to a press association in which he asked for their help exposing any secret activity that was in his administration. It was after they failed the Bay of Pigs invasion. Silly Bush family couldn't get anything right. They couldn't win fair elections. I had heard that the guy that tried to shoot Regan when Bush was VP was a cousin of Bush.

I think, the first step to restoring this country will be to investigate, challenge and impeach the Judges that gave the crown to Bush. Without Bush as president there never would have been a 9/11. There was billions perhaps trillions of dollars that had been spent, to much time spent, to many promises made to people that even they wouldn't dare say NO.
There are multi-national billionaires, Royalty who have their own secret covert agencies, armies. Even the worlds largest corporations are involved. Boeing refused to ID the second plane that hit a tower citing "national security" issues when asked by an Investigative reporter from Spain who noticed the Pod attached to the bottom from a picture on "Newdsday" magazine. She even pointed out that one of the engines had been relocated on the wing to act as a counter balance.

They way I look at my position in all of this is that the worst they can do is kill me. But God has been keeping me alive for a reason. In my first email I had mentioned my new swelling in the brain but, as you are aware I have been dealing with them since 1991.
Besides, they have made this country an embarrassment to live in and I don't like that. What's the Hew Hampshire motto "Live Free or Die" ? When God wants me to stop trying to restore freedom to this country He will let me die. It's really not up to me.
I have relatives who graduated from West Point who died for their country. Other relatives that were military families who died for their country. A great grandfather who fought in the civil war. Is it OK for me to pick up the Battle Flag and continue the charge even though my grandfather was a Banker who got a promotion with Morgan Guaranty Trust in 1929 ?

Wow - another long email. surprise.
Aren't you glad that you asked the question "How are you"?

No comments: