Saturday, September 8, 2007

Feedback to CBC 911 - 2006 Program

Hi,
I know I am over a year late providing you this feedback regarding your 2006 911 Program but I just watched it for the first time and have added the link into my "favorites".

As a concerned citizen of the world and an embarrassed citizen of the United States, I would like to thank you for producing that program.
Although I feel that I must agree with the last viewers comment about you giving the last word to a profit oriented magazine editor rather than a person who is qualified to address the subject matter. Popular Mechanics may be in business for over 100 years as he says but I have seen some of their magazines from the S. I don't consider how long a business has been able to make money as a sign of their qualifications on any of the 9/11 matters. It is good business sense for them to refute the claims because their business is purely profit oriented.

After he stated that he spoke to people who responded about various subjects did you confirm that he had in fact contacted them and confirmed what he was told ?

I am over 61 years old and it saddens me that I cannot say that I am proud to be an American anymore. However, I have not given up trying to get back the Constitutional rights and social values that I was taught which have been stolen from us by the events of 9/11 and the overflow to the other countries of the world.

Please remind the people around the world that the aftermath from 9/11 has effected everybody in a negative way, except for the warmongers and power elite. As an American I am respectfully requesting that on occasion you would include my apology to every citizen of any country who has been victimized or hurt by the people who are currently in control of the US Government and have been violating the Charter of the United Nations since 1947. I know JFK was against secret governments and had not the Warren Commission been so widely accepted by the trusting country perhaps the secret government agencies would not be in the power position that they are.

It is my opinion that the US Supreme court decision concerning the 2000 presidential election Florida voter fraud handed Bush the power with a 5-4 decision.

If you would like to discuss any of the above, I can provide you links to documents and free down loadable videos to support my opinion.
Just yesterday I sent an email to the National Security Archives requesting information regarding the re-establishment of Justice in America.

Again - I Deleted the personal contact information for this post

No comments: